It's all about the written word...

Celebrating three years in publication. Thank you for visiting often!

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Lifetime warranty

According to the December 20 Mail Online, a 78-year-old British woman visited her doctor complaining of pain and weight loss. After a series of tests, it was discovered that the source of her trouble was a felt-tip marker she'd accidentally swallowed 25 years earlier while "poking her tonsils." The pen was clearly visible on a CT scan, and her team of doctors decided that it should be removed from her stomach, where it had sat for over two decades. The woman is recovering nicely. The marker? It still writes.

1 comment:

  1. That was insane and a blessing that she recovered fine.